We are seeking a Myanmar-speaking ANALYST or ASSOCIATE to be based in Yangon. This position requires someone with energy, commitment and a willingness to handle the professional and personal challenges of being part of a small team in a challenging environment.
- researching and analyzing individual businesses and sectors
- monitoring and analyzing macro- issues including legal, economic and political risks
- creating financial models
- creating presentations and reports for investors and business audiences
- working on due diligence processes
- working on environmental, social and governance processes
- assisting with negotiations and documentation
- preparing proposals for investment approvals
- monitoring and reporting on the performance of investee firms
- attending and getting results from networking events
- a minimum of 2+ years of solid work experience in an accounting, finance, investment, operations or commercial environment;
- exposure preferred to one or more of the following sectors: consumer, business services, agri-business, F&B, education and training, healthcare, travel and tourism, entertainment services;
- overseas work or educational experience
- excellent English and Myanmar language skills
- a good educational background with at least a bachelor’s degree
- the ability to work independently and to meet deadlines
- willingness to go the extra mile
- common sense
- Our preference is for a locally-based Myanmar citizen(s).
- We encourage qualified women to apply.
- competitive remuneration.
- exposure to wide aspects of PE investment that come from being with a smaller firm.
We welcome applications for internships from exceptional post-and undergraduate students as well as smart high-school graduates of any nationality. Send your CV and a cover note to email@example.com